From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170203.html
- Nosh: Hey look! The donut table! Freedo wasn't trying to mislead us.
- Taneel: Excellent idea, we can hide behind it as we roll it across the floor. They'll think it is nothing but an out of control table covered in donuts.
- Nosh: There will be donuts left?
- Taneel: Do. Not. Eat. Any. More. Donuts, Nosh. That's our camouflage.
- Nosh: You're killing me, captain.
- Taneel: AS a result of this idea? Probably.
- Nosh: That sounded like raspberry filled.
- Nosh: That had to have been grape.
- Nosh: There go lemon. That okay. Lemon good in cookies, but in donuts taste like dishwash liquid.
- Taneel: Who cares? As long as they're not shooting us.
- Nosh: Maybe I erase one life debt I owe you.
This just like dying. But dying inside.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.