From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170131.html
- Taneel: It doesn't look good, Nosh. We're cut off from escape by those Klocknocks.
- Nosh: Hey look! A vine. We can swing across gap to get to exit for garage.
- [sign reads "garage"]
- Taneel: Why is there a vine in the middle of a space station?
- Nosh: Ooh, it's decorative extension cord. Have you not been to tiki bar upstairs yet?
I love the little umbrellas. Make me think of sunshine and fruity drinks.
- Taneel: So how do we get to the vine? We're cut off by Klocknocks shooting at us.
- Nosh: We just slide across floor, like in action movie.
- [Nosh makes a squek.]
- Taneel: Apparently they haven't waxed the floor recently.
- Nosh: Ouchie. I think I'm gonna need a cream for that.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.