From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170124.html
- Taneel: You hooligans, you're shooting at Nosh, not Freedo!
- Nosh: I thought you said trying to clarify was a waste of breath.
- [statue sockle reads Manuel Jose Cruz
- Taneel: No, I said "standing still would result in our final breath."
- [statue falls with a SKREEEEEEEEEEE]
- [Nosh catches the statue with a CATCH]
- Taneel: Thank you, Nosh. At least that's one' less life debt you owe me.
- Nosh: What? No, I just try to save statue. Some craftsman probably spend whole life on this. A masterpiece.
- Nosh: Hammering away, sacrificing years of partying and dating, all for final work of beauty. And so I rest it down gently, with care and reverence.
- [sign reads 3-D Statue Corp]
- [Johnny reads a magazine called Sports, featuring football/soccer]
- [a dashboard reads "Make-A-Statue Engine" and has five buttons, "Emperor Conrado I", "Emperor Pablo", "Manuel Jose Cruz", (covered by hand), "Emperor" (covered by hand)]
- [a bunch of fastfood is next to the machine, labeled "FSTFD"]
- Nameless character: [off-screen] Johnny, we need another statue of the emperador.
- [Johnny presses the "Manuel Jose Cruz" button with a PRESS]
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.