From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170121.html
- Klocknock #1: That's Freedo! Get him!
- Nosh: "Freedo"? Oh, did he come down look for donut table too?
- Taneel: No, Nosh, they think you're Freedo.
- Nosh: Oh, only misunderstanding then. Maybe they're not such bad Klocknocks.
- Nosh: Hello! I'm Nosh! Not Freedo!
- [Nosh stands there, smiling, while the newly created hole over him smoulders]
- Nosh: Yes. They only bit confused. Poor little guys. You right. They think I am Freedo.
- Taneel: Maybe we should try running while they clear their heads.
- Nosh: You don't think we should stand ground to help clarify? I have cheesecake factory discount card for I.D.
- Taneel: No.
- Nosh: Really?
- Taneel: Really.
- Nosh: Is this part of bit why you are captain and I'm science advisor?
- Taneel: A wee bit, maybe.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.