From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170117.html
- Nosh: I feel so lost, I feel like all good in the universe is gone.
- Taneel: Is something the matter, Nosh?
- Nosh: We cannot find donut table anywhere. Maybe freedo just try to get rid of us!
- Taneel: Ya think?
- Nosh: Maybe he not want us in crossfire and has slippery escape planned like oiled babushka.
Oh look, why are those people pointing those guns at us?
- Taneel: DOWN!
- [Taneel hangs on Nosh's arm]
- Nosh: Why you do that?
- Taneel: I was trying to knock you out of the way before they blasted a hole through you.
- Nosh: Oh, I see. I was supposed to fall like this.
- [Nosh falls like this]
- Nosh: Next time if you tell me first, I can fall down when you bump into me.
- Taneel: Maybe I'll write it to you on a postcard.
- Nosh: Oooh! Love postcards. Maybe you write "wish you were not there where you are standing." It be real funny.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.