From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170113.html
- Taneel: What happened to get these Klocknocks to want to kill you?
- Freedo: I accidentally killed one of the.
- Nosh: But... but... you would not hurt fly. Even if fly old and applied for legal euthanasia.
- Freedo: Well, more like I didn't actively save his life, which is practically the same thing according to his goons. Did I mention he was a mafia boss?
- Nosh: If you have trouble, Freedo, we stay and help you like lions.
Big ones. Not lion cubs, they too cute and funny. I send pictures to your inbox, you will see.
- Freedo: I couldn't ask you to stayy and put yourselves in danger like that.
- Nosh: No need to ask, we are like fork already thrust in cake.
- Freedo: If it weren't for the massive free table of jelly donuts in the lobby, I'd accept your offer.
- [Nosh freezes with his fist in the air]
- Nosh: Not doubt you can call if things get hairy.
- Freedo: If you had stayed, I would have been very worried about you.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.