From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170110.html
- Nosh: Freedo, this is my captain, to whom I owe several life debts.
- Freedo: Captain Taneel, it's a pleasure.
- Taneel: For me too. A friend of Nosh's is a friend of mine.
- Freedo: After we left Veetan school for our walkabouts I'd hoped he'd crew with someone like you.
- Taneel: He's more than crew to me, he's family.
- Nosh: But without teenage rebellion phase, I do dishes and laundry willingly.
- Freedo: Well, it was nice of you to stop by, but I'm afraid you both should leave.
- Nosh: Ooh, you have girl Veetan coming here for play twister while drinking grape soda?
- Taneel: Is that true? No doubt you serve cupcakes and milkshakes too.
- Freedo: Cupcakes and milkshakes? Only as a proposal for marriage.
- Freedo: But no. It's because there are a group of Klocknocks who want to kill me.
- Nosh: You try and ask politely them not to?
- Freedo: They usually have a hard time hearing me over their gunfire.
- Nosh: I feel same when captain falls asleep on deck. Louder than sawing logs on loose aluminium roof.
- Taneel: I. Do. Not. Snore.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.
- This is the first appearance of Freedo.
- This is the first mention of Klocknocks.