From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/151029.html
- Cute Things
- written & drawn by christopher hastings - christopher-hastings.com
- colored by anthony clark - nedroid.com
- Skitter: What was that?!?
- Nosh: Falling whale. Look out for petunia.
- Orla: It's happening!
- Taneel: Nobody panic! I'm the captain. I get to panic first.
- Fernando: Ugh... Okay.
I can fix this.
We'll be here for the day...
or the month
But I can fix it.
- Taneel: Years?!
- Fernando: I might have to teach a future progeny how to fix it.
- Taneel: Can we help??
- Fernando: Ha ha now you know that's not true.
- Orla: Let's just go find the distress signal source.
- Taneel: If ther's survivors, we can eat them!
- Taneel: Looks like this is it. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to hear their rescue party got whaled.
- Taneel: Let's go see if there's anybody alive we can break the good news to--
- Nosh: EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- Orla: What was that? Are you okay?
- Nosh: It was
- Tales of the Drive
Short stories set in the Drive universe. Written and drawn by today's best artists.
- The petunia is a reference to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.