From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160613.html
- A Little Time
- by zach weinersmith - smbc-comics.com
- 2,718 plans later...
- Taneel: Okay, new plan: We make it so the fifth cyborg era doesn't start until the fourth hivemind empire creates a time machine inside another time machine twice, which should... should... I think my brain needs to compile.
- Fernando: Captain!
- Fernando: We're trapped in some kind of spacetime bubble!
- Ship: We are from the distant future. We have come to set things right. This is the worst spacetime distortion in the entire timeline of reality.
- Ship: First we're getting pictures for Facebook.
- Tales of the Drive
Short stories set in the Drive universe. Written and drawn by today's best artists.