From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160606.html
- A Little Time
- by zach weinersmith - smbc-comics.com
- Nosh: Okay. Broadcasting signal to past-us from the future... Annnnd... Huh. Is funny.
- Taneel: What's funny? How could anything be funny right now?
- Nosh: Is past-us from future, sending distress signal.
- Taneel on screen: Captain! It's you from tomorrow! The hivemind slipped back to the past with you, then hid out until one week ago. They've ambushed us!
- Taneel: Just to be clear past-future-me, when we went to the past, we created a bad future species, who went less far back in time, which made
- Hive: [off-screen]
This is the hive! Prepare for annihilation!
- Taneel: Skitter! Evasive maneuvers!
- Taneel: [off-screen] Skitter!
- Skitter: [off-screen] Gravity is weird here!
- Tales of the Drive
Short stories set in the Drive universe. Written and drawn by today's best artists.