From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160530.html
- A Little Time
- by zach weinersmith - smbc-comics.com
- Taneel: New plan: We travel into the planet's past and give them just enough technology to deflect our ship before we crash land.
- Skitter: In we go!
- Nosh: Captain, is good new and bad news.
- Fernando: Yeah... so... it turns out you can't teach a society about plasma deflection guns without having them shooting each other with the guns.
- Taneel: What's the good news?
- Fernando: That was the comparatively good news. The bad nes is that the war kills all but two of them.
- Fernando: Those two repopulate the planet, but the genetic bottleneck made them into a sort of bee-like hivemind. And then-
- Nosh: Captain! There are tiny little ships coming from the future!
- [tiny little ships shoot at Machito]
- Tiny little ship:
Surrender or we will atomize you!
- Taneel: Take us back before we gave them the plasma guns!
- Tales of the Drive
Short stories set in the Drive universe. Written and drawn by today's best artists.