From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160525.html
- A Little Time
- by zach weinersmith - smbc-comics.com
- Skitter: The space is all warped. You can go left and end up in the planet's future or go right and end up in the planet's past. You can go in there and wind up in then! You can-
- Governor: [off-screen] Greetings!
- Governor: This is the governor of Bathyerg! Are you a god? If so, what do we need to kill and roast in order to placate you?
- Nosh: Ask for barbecue!
- Taneel: We've violated the prime directive.
- Nosh: Maybe get prime rib!
- Taneel: La Familia won't like it. Uncontacted races are supposed to be treated with respect and distance, so rich people can gawk at them in their natural state.
- Nosh: Maybe we leave. And they just forget about it.
- Governor: We have sacrificed our first born children! All hail our new gigantic space gods!
- Taneel: Skitter, you said something about going into the past?
- Tales of the Drive
Short stories set in the Drive universe. Written and drawn by today's best artists.